Saturday, June 5, 2010

A bit more wedding fun!


I can't help that Josh and Sarah can't take bad pictures. This leaves me with LOADS of images that are blog worthy. However, I have decided that I will be placing a 3 image limit. You can check out the FaceBook album for more. Okay, then 2 more images for fun...lol.

Josh and Sarah did not want to see each other before their wedding. How sweet! So we decided that since it was an evening wedding, we would get shots of them separate before and a couple after. Then do what we would have done on the wedding day, after the honeymoon. But the weather didn't cooperate for any outdoor photos. We did them all today, and I am pretty happy with the results. Thank you Josh and Sarah for being SUCH great troopers. It was HOT, but the photos were very much worth it.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones