Tuesday, November 2, 2010

*****EXTRA! EXTRA!******

  Read here! I am going to offer my very first contest! I am very excited already, if you can't tell. Are you ready for it?

   I will be giving away a FREE SESSION - a $75.00 value!(read details at the bottom).

  To be fair and just, I will be using a random number picker - provided by Random.org .

   Times: Starting at 12:00 am Wednesday November 3rd, 2010. And Ending at 12:00 pm Wednesday November 10th, 2010.

   What you need to do to enter:
1)Become a fan of Brooke Bikneris Photography on FaceBook.
2)Leave a comment on this here blog :)
                                         THAT'S IT!


   This session will NOT cover:
- Families over 4 (a $25.00 per person charge on a group of 5 or more)
- Newborns
- or Birth Events

Session can be booked at any time, but must be completed by Feb. 28th 2011 and is not eligible with other specials or offers.

Spread the word, and please, by all means, spread the blog love!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your site....and you. You are a very unique and genuine person. Love to see your talent in action. I continue to spread the word. God Bless.

Shawn

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!!!you are my favorite photographer!

love
Mariana

Anonymous said...

your work is AWESOME! i can't wait to see how our pictures turn out:)
-Summer Riley

Unknown said...

In the words of a much wiser (and cooler)man than I,

"Please remeber me, finally
And all my uphill crawling.
My dear, but if I make the pearly gates
I'll do my best to make a drawing
Of God and Luficer
A boy and Girl
An angel kissing on a sinner
A monkey and a man
A marching band
All around a frightened trapeze swinger."

Now what does this have to do with anything you may ask? I have no clue, it's just awesome.
I love you.
-Cori

Anonymous said...

Teresa Gore.

And I wondered if I was going to have to force you to enter Corina! You been on my mind to day. LOVE that song, LOVE LOVE LOVE you and baby girl! Yo mama too.

Anonymous said...

Lori Parske

Anonymous said...

Jaime Fazekas

Anonymous said...

I really wrote something but it only has my name and Anonymous said. The computer is not my friend!!! Love you , Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Brooke, I like your pictures.
Gabriel

Anonymous said...

Cool Pictures!
Miguel

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke, Heidi told me she really needs to win this contest!
Jorge

Anonymous said...

Tammy Phillips

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones