Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is HERE!!!!!! And so I am passing on a treat for you all!

I will be putting together and giving away some really cool stuff from some really cool vendors when I reach 500 fans...but until then, I am passing on this link for you all to check out. {polka dot umbrella} photography is awesome. Period. And they put together with the help of several vendors and incredible giveaway. I love it when I see these sort of things. I get to meet several new creative people and see such cool ideas. Go to the link below and check them out :)



Come join the awesome giveaway by Polka Dot Umbrella Photography…go and check it out here: http://polkadotumbrella.com/blog/




This is a wonderful giveaway, and some awesome vendors! Enjoy! I know that I did :)
 
Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL springtime! I can't believe that it is here already. We had a wonderful weekend with friends from Indiana visiting. What is everyone else going to do over their spring break?

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones