Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh the weekend is finally here!

   Today has been tedious. My nights have been broken up. By this I mean, my animals are driving me sleep deprived! Tedious today ~ try making beds while shuffling the same pets over and over from point a to point b. "The cat" has been sleeping in places where he shouldn't, which freaked me out when I plunged my hand into my shelf in my closet and grabbed him instead of my shirt. Freaked me out, that is an understatement. That's the weird kind of hair raising experience. This was after I ran him off the bed so I could make it. "The dogs", which one was the bigger pain in the neck today? Would it be Edgar who lays on the back of the couch (he KNOWS he isn't allowed, he is breaking that part of the cushion down, but I sincerely think he is smarter than I give him credit for, which in my opinion means that yes, infact he IS plotting against me)? Or how about Goose? Goose, GooGah, Googie, Gus, Gussy, Guzzy, whatever you want to call him, he is like velcro. He goes where I go, even when its not very comfortable for him or me. He is a lap dog. No matter how big he gets. He likes me to carry him like a baby (he is nearly 50 pounds), either cradling him or him on my hip. Weird. I know. Or is it Puccini? He just randomly barks (a LOT) at noises that don't exist. Which in turn gets the other dogs carried away. Then there is Pippa. Well Pippy has just been alright, but that is because she is "grounded" to a designated space because she destroyed my precious comfortable shoe liner. Why? Simply because she could (and I wasn't literally looking at her ~ that will teach me).

  I know, I know. Sounds like a rant, right? Well sort of, but they earn their keep. It is a little thing I call compromise. They let me take their photos, well some of them, notice who is missing in the photos below. And in return, I don't hold their aggravating habits against them. In real life, I love them lol. They are family. And there is that "unconditional love" thing Angus has going for him. Meaning, he loves me more than anything in the world...so I just go ahead and let him :) In all actuality, it makes up for his utter craziness. That dog is a loon. Just saying. BUT even those that aren't big fans of his (read that as they are jealous that he won't let them pet him), will admit that they have never seen a dog be so devoted to a person. It is a redeeming quality in their eyes.


   So today, it was storming out. What is there to take pictures of when it is like this? Anything that moves on four legs! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Jim and I celebrate our anniversary on Saturday. Won't be much computer time. And then in a short couple of weeks we are off to Indiana!
   

1 comment:

Kristi said...

My goodness! do you ever have a clan of animals at your house!!!

ps. glad I can post now!!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones