Monday, September 19, 2011

Comment Incentives

    I thought it would be fun for me, and for my clients to have an incentive for comments on the blog. It's going to work like this. When I blog a session for my clients, I will share it on Facebook. From there, if a client gets 50 comments on their blog post, they will get a FREE 16x20 mounted image of your choice! That is a $125 value! All you have to do is get your friends and family to comment on the post (have them share it too!) and if it hits 50 comments, you can pick your image! Only one comment per person counts. No duplicates, and no repeat commentors. It's going to be easy to keep it honest and legit :) And it's less work on my part to have to go in and make sure each comment is from seperate individuals. Thanks!


   Sound like fun? I can't wait to get started!


   Remember folks ~ I am accepting ONLY 3 weddings for 2012. My wedding packages include a Beloved session...dreamy :) The Comment Incentive goes for weddings too. Get sharing the news people! Everyone is going to want in on this (and it is a great way to share some of your photos with family and friends)!

 

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones