Monday, July 19, 2010

***Name That Belly***

I went to a beautiful baby shower yesterday, and there were pregnant women everywhere (I did NOT drink the water). This particular group of women have been friends for years, two of them are sisters. They are all pregnant at the same time. This is a B&W pregnancy progression, from one month to nearly due! I would love to do this again, a little more planned out. But all in all I am pleased. How special to be going through such a momentous time in your life, with GREAT girlfriends? Everyone should be so lucky. The last photo is my personal favorite. They have great expressions on their faces. I love these ladies.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

...and it will be so much fun to raise these babies together!!!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones