Friday, August 20, 2010

Mini Sessions...what are they?

   I am totally tickled to be offering a mini session soon. August 28th I will be at Noccalula Falls, in Gadsden Alabama for mini sessions. What are they though? What do they include? My mini sessions are 1/2 hour long, they are a short and sweet, fun little shoot. I will take approximately 30 images (conservative estimate, as I am quite shutter happy) that will be previewed on this blog, and on FB. Then you can order as little or as much as you want. Check out my "Investments" page for pricing and sizes.

    The scheduled times for this mini session are 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 4:00-6:00 p.m.
    $25.00 per child ($15.00 for each additional)
    $50.00 per family

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones