Thursday, September 16, 2010

)cool people make for cool couples(

 I am a little late posting this engagement session. The pretty lady in the photos is the daughter of a sweet friend of mine that is a regular at the HHTC (Happy Hot Tub Club for those of you not in the know). They are just the coolest couple! Very down to earth, and you have to love that they were very generous with their time, considering a big college football game was coming on, and I still had them tied up :) While they were getting ready for our session, her dad had me try a "ghost" chili pepper (which he was eating A LOT of ). Have to say, it was very warm. But this girl is SMART. I just swallowed it. I probably would have died if I had actually chewed it. And it was a tiny little piece!
  Each of the settings in this session has a lot of sentimental meaning to the bride to be. Especially the truck (which was her grandfather's, and he used to take her riding in it). She and the groom to be have loads in common, and are matched quite beautifully. It was a pleasure for me, and I hope it was for them.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones