Monday, April 9, 2012

[Buddha] & My 100th blog post!

   If you read my blog at all, you will know that I volunteer for the Humane Society of Etowah County, from time to time, photographing adoptable pets for their website. I donated a session to their St. Patty's Day fundraiser and Buddha's mom Deborah won the auction for it! It was a great night for the humane society and they raised a lot of money for the animals. Spending a good part of the morning with Deborah, Buddha and Tootsie (the precious rescue Pei) I got to know some really great individuals. It was so nice to meet all of them!

   So meet Buddha, a handsome, hunky fellow - a year old SharPei... He was quite fetching :)





No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones