Thursday, April 5, 2012

[Randa] Headshots - Gadsden, Alabama

   My girls and I are part of the CharACTers family - a fantastic theater group in this area. We meet so many talented people with each production, and we make fast friends. Randa is one of them. She needed some headshots so we headed downtown. It never gets old shooting there! I have had the pleasure of shooting Randa in all sorts of productions including Sweeney Todd, Beauty and the Beast, and Legally Blonde. I am going to miss her on stage for Titanic (it is the 100th anniversary, can you believe it?!) (also, I just put too many punctuation marks in a row with a parenthesis but I felt that it was warranted lol) but she will be backstage doing a just as important job. Those who help backstage are as vital to the production as those on stage!
   Here is a short preview of our session :) Poor girl, I walked her all over downtown lol.



No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones