Friday, August 26, 2011

A few more changes

  I mentioned in a previous blog post, and on my facebook page that there would be some big changes coming to Brooke Bikneris Photography. We had a few things pending, so making those decisions really couldn't be put into action until a few big questions were answered. The major question was about my husband's job and if we would be moving. Praise the LORD he got  new job, and we won't have to move for it. It's hard to make decisions that are best for your business if you don't know where that business is going to be, location wise.

   Some of the things that are changing are my prices. Some are session types that I will offer. The things that bang around in my mind are endless. And I am finding my way in incorporating these things into my business. I will be offering new products to my clients as well. These things are in effect now. Please go to my website to see the updates. www.brookebiknerisphotography.com

   Sincerely looking forward to what will be going on the rest of the year and for a banging 2012!
   

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones