Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Narrowing it down

   I have been actively pursuing a photography business for a year, nearly on the nose. Over that time, I haven't really taken the time to REALLY photograph my girlies for a portrait of their own. I mean, I have taken their pictures, but I wanted to do something specific. I had all these ideas. But frankly, I just want one picture of the three of them together. So I am on a quest. I am taking a challenge. This is the first photograph that I will be putting into the hat of which photo will actually go on the wall. It may be a canvas, it may be a metal print. I haven't made up my mind yet. It is exhausting trying to get my OWN kids to take a picture for me. What is it about your own kids?

  I also have to pick two portraits to display in a local salon. They love supporting the arts, and do so by having local artists display their work, and I will be the first photographer to do so. It is very hard to decide which ones will be picked. If I know me, I will lose sleep over it.

Here is the product of today!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones