Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Heart [Faces]

 This weeks theme for I Heart Faces is Autumn Splendor. This is my entry :) I just received this image on canvas and it beautifully hangs in our living room. My husband said to move the (original, one of a kind) artwork and hang this there. He said he would rather look at our kids :) That is like 5 thumbs up, from this man of few words!



UPDATE!!!!

YAY! HOORAY! WHOOPEE!

This photo was voted a FAVORITE of Angie and Amy's! Thank you SO much ladies!

And now..................It's time to ROCK the "special" button :)


                                                              You have great taste ladies.
This was a favorite of mine too :) 

3 comments:

alphabet momma said...

Congrats! What a beautiful photo of gorgeous subjects!
Blessings,
jamie

Penny said...

You little girls look so pretty and their eyes show so much joy. Great shot!

Photography Contest

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures of me mom! And my sisters too.

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones