Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why is it?

   Why is it SO HARD to photograph your own kids? I mean, what gives? I dreaded taking their photos today, more than almost any photo shoot I have ever done. All in all they were ok. It started to rain, the light went away (even though it was 2pm in the afternoon). But we pulled together as a family. We did it. Even if there were empty threats. There was pouting, laughing and near crying (on my part too). Oh but these girls! Oh my goodness are they gorgeous! Every year, bigger and bigger, wiser and wiser, kinder and more selfless. We were running against the clock. We had to get Cootie Kitty to the vet for his periodical antibiotic shot (THANKS A LOT KITTY MILLERS ~ YOU SUCK). I had to photoshop his boogers :( Yes, I spent more time on kitty's appearance than anyones lol. Man, he looks good when he isn't the loogey king!

   Here they are in all their fall time glory. I love my little chickens. Sometimes they catch my breath. They are "slipping through my fingers"... yes, that part of the song in Mamma Mia where Meryl Streep is singing to "Sophie", not only chokes me up, but I have indeed caught my husband wiping a tear or two. What a family we have :) All I know is, I am utterly BLESSED to not only have them, but to have the gift of capturing them growing up right in front of my very eyes. Thank you Jesus!





















No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones