Monday, November 21, 2011

It's nice to meet new people!

     Today I had the pleasure of meeting some new people for our shoot today. I like to meet new people, especially ones that I have a great time with. I love that I get to do a job that I laugh whenever and at whatever I please. And having a Caramel Apple Cider at The Coffee Well wasn't a shabby little treat at all! I do love apple cider! It was delicious!

     Acton Bowen, my client this morning, is a guy who wears a lot of hats...He is an author, he speaks all over the country at churches, D-Now weekends, camps, schools, he leads a bible study, and he has a pretty sweet Olympics gig coming up too...there are too many great and worthwhile things to list here. Go check out his website - www.actonbowen.com . Being such a busy guy, he likes his coffee. And that is where we started our shoot. I absolutely love it when God links me up with someone who I have a lot of things in common with! On with the show....














No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones