Friday, March 30, 2012

[Adrian] Senior 2012

   So almost eight years ago, when my husband was offered a chance to transfer locations for his career, I made a trip to Alabama to see where we would live. During one weeks time, we looked at too many houses to count. What caught my attention though was the river. It seemed like there was water everywhere. I was used to seeing corn or bean fields. Here it was hills, water and a really cool downtown. Downtown Gadsden apparently has been under resurrection for the past several years. I loved the way it felt. I still do. And this morning was just a reminder of how much I like downtown. I started off with coffee and a cupcake (the breakfast of champions) at my favorite coffee house, The Coffee Well. And when my clients arrived we just hung out for a bit getting to know each other before heading out into the beautiful weather. I felt a hint of humidity in the air, a little taste of what is to come. Soon, I won't be out shooting until noon. It will be scorching - and the beautiful makeup applied to my seniors will run off of their faces as soon as they step foot outside. Knowing what is ahead helps to keep me thankful for what is here today.
   I have had two gorgeous and LOVELY girls this week. And to keep it interesting, I have shot in different locations. I am loving how the downtown area comes to life when the weather gets warm. It really opens things up to a whole lot of creativity!
   Here are a few images for a little preview. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're amazing, Brooke! I admire you!!!

Brooke said...

You are too sweet Megan! Thank you!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones