Monday, June 4, 2012

Indiana time!

     We are from Indiana, born and raised. It seems that every May or so we gravitate back there for graduations and open houses. This year was super special because it was our niece and nephew that were graduating. My niece Katelin (I call her Kate - and consequently call all Katelin's Kate whether they like it or not) has had such a long haul getting to this point. She is so dear to me, so special. I was the first to see her eyes open (I was so lucky to be in the delivery room) and she has felt like one of mine always. This girl is tough. She has the stiffest backbone I have ever seen and has had to have from the time she was little. I am privileged to be have known her all these years. She is an inspiration to me. She has been one of the things that has kept me married - always wanting to spare my kids what she has had to go through. Even though we live states away, she is on my mind constantly, in my prayers incessantly. June 1st she passed yet another milestone. On the cusp of adulthood with the whole world to experience, there she stands. I remember the day I graduated like it was yesterday - such a relief, yet such a scary time. She will do just fine. I am so very proud of her. Kate, you have grown into such a gorgeous woman. Know who you are, and stand firm in it. Don't let anyone tell you who you are. Ever. Because not a single soul knows who you are. Only God does. You are His, forever. Who can stand against you, if He is for you? My prayer for you is that you know who He is. That you let Him lead you and guide you, from now until eternity. He adores you and rejoices over you with singing. And He holds you in His hand. Everything here passes away - but He remains forever. If something is truly good, it comes against opposition  - like, all the time. That is how you know it is of worth and value. So you, sweetheart, and worth more than rubies or gold. Don't forget that. Never ever. In the end, all are judged - by the only judge in all of creation that matters. You are worth it. And so is He. I love you to the moon, kid. You are a bright and lovely spot in my life. (xoxoxoxo)








  

     Weather was the absolute bane of my existence while we were there - and this mini session was taken during a super small window of time. All in all, we had a great but busy time (poor hubby lol). Miss our families, love our families. So much more to share, but will in another post. This gorgeous girl deserves her one all to herself. LOVE. THIS. GIRL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mummzy. I am writing you this from Hollis phone.

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones