Friday, January 6, 2012

Cody and Santana

   Have a seat. Take a look at this :) This couple are friends of mine. Santana is Biggest and Middle's instructor at Dreamcatchers. She has the patience of a saint, if you ask me. That is a lot of giggling girls. Cody is the director of CharACTers, and is extraordinarily talented. To top that off, he's not old (neither is Santana). This is a very accomplished young couple. I have found that the CharACTers theater family is a fabulous one, and I am super thrilled to be able to photograph productions with them. The girls are in some of their shows. They love it! Let me just tell you folks, there is a LOT going on in Gadsden Alabama. I am talking shows that will knock your socks off! You would be amazed at the talent.

   I love shooting artistic people because they aren't afraid to be expressive. These two are great examples, Santana loves the camera! I am always tickled to see where we end up during shoots. If I had a pull back photo of our sessions you might flinch at some of the locations. It just goes to show you two things. One is "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and two, "There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look for it".

   I had a lot of fun with you guys!

Check out the links to what these two do!

http://www.charactersentertainment.com
http://dreamcatcherstroupe.weebly.com/













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS Brooke!! xo Alisha

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones