Tuesday, January 17, 2012

[M]

   Hoping everyone is having a wonderful week so far! Raining here - but rain brings on the green. And I do LOVE the green. I would have it in every single one of my photos if I could. I've been taking this time to update my portfolio and refresh my website while the weather has been divine. January, and it is going to be in the low 70's this weekend. Uh, yeah...this is MY kind of weather. Shooting with no jacket or coat, pretty nice I have to say :)
   Yesterday, I got the privilege to work with an aspiring model. This young lady was not only incredibly polite, but she was totally a natural in front of the camera. She really is the whole package, smart, sweet and beautiful. She has a very bright future. Thanks "M" for working with me...I will be contacting you for future projects!
   I have had my 85mm for awhile now, but I am so attached to my 50 that I just have a tendency to gravitate towards it. I took it off and put the 85 on and gave it a whirl. I like it! Still getting used to it...but I think it will grow on me the more I use it.










1 comment:

LauraOldfather said...

Stunning set! and BEAUTIFUL young lady!!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones