Friday, June 3, 2011

The McIntyre Family

   Introducing my "Monday Family". I went through school with Ben, he was in my first grade class. It's worth mentioning here that my mom loved me so much that she didn't send me to kindergarten :) and obviously, I "did no" preschool. Whatever her reasons for not sending me, I enjoyed chillin' at home my "k" year. My first grade teacher was Mrs. Bilinski. She was super nice, and I think all the first grade girls were crushing on her husband. There is a point to my story. Have you ever had something just for no apparent reason stick out in your mind? Well, I do. And to the best of my recollection, Benji McIntyre wore brown boots, a green (and possibly yellow striped) turtle neck with khaki short overalls, I have a strong feeling that it was the first day of school. LOL. I was probably so SHOCKED at being in school at all that I picked up on his nice outfit. Go figure, that's weird isn't it?
   Ben is now all grown up and married to a lovely woman, with two sweet kids. He bravely serves his town as a police officer. And that means his wife and kids are brave too. It was very nice for me to briefly catch up with them, and photograph their family. Baby girl was a hoot, and no shrinking violet. And the kids got along so well ~ uh, no cat fights? We have 3 girls. Drama drama drama.














No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones