Friday, June 3, 2011

Some work, and lots of play...

   We are home again, after a week long (but never long enough) visit to Indiana. My gorgeous cousin graduated and we couldn't miss the open house! Time sure does fly. We had a few friends and family that needed family portraits done before we left, so I got to couple work with play. Loads of fun! Indiana has had a ton of rain, so my usual spots would be hard to get to. Lucky for me though, this family in particular ~ I'll call them my "Friday Family", has a cool house. Lots of baby energy in this house! I got my baby fix (a few times over, there were a LOT of babies on this trip).
   Angie is my cousin. Angie is the hot mama of this house! It had been such a long time since I had seen her last, and as life does, it has a way of getting away from you, meandering down the "long and winding road". Our birthdays are side by side (which we both just celebrated). And we have both encountered deep loss and immeasurable gain. We love our babies, and love God. So even though we haven't seen each other in a long while, we are traveling on that same road, where we meet up occasionally, and it is the same as it was, regardless of the journey. Love you, and your precious family :)



















No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones