Saturday, June 25, 2011

Uh, can you say GORGEOUS?

  I had the BEST time today with my senior girl, Lauren. Not only is she stunning, she is nice too and game for anything I threw at her. Her mom, my future assistant lol, is precious and it is obvious that she adores her daughter. We even got a bite to eat and did more photos! I could have shot her all day long. I have to say, I was so excited to see these photos on my screen that I came straight home and got editing - thanks to my computer guru, I sailed through these. No wonder, either, Lauren is flawless :) I have LOADS of photos for our proofing session, but here are a few to peek at. Oh, and The Coffee Well in Gadsden, has the BEST Strawberry Cream smoothie, evahhhh!





  Enjoy your sneak peek girly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going into this, it was my desire that I find a photographer that could not only take beautiful photos, but that could capture Lauren's spirit....you have done that:) Your work is breath-taking!!! The experience was so easy and so fun and definately a mother-daughter day that I will always treasure:) Thank you for giving us that...you are a blessing! Can't wait to see the rest!!! Blessings, Sandra Leee

Anonymous said...

Brooke, Thank you for taking so much time with me! I had soooo much fun & I LOVE the pictures. They are exactly what I wanted for my senior pics:) Love, Lauren

Anonymous said...

These pictures are wonderful!!!!!!!!! I love you!
Love,
Olivia

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones