Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What is that ONE thing?

   I was having this discussion with my husband (who is awesome and can do anything ~ there is his "plug" for being a manly man who can fix anything) a couple of days ago. What is that one thing that if you have it, you feel like everything is ok? It goes without saying, for our family, Jesus is a shoe in. So BESIDES the gift of salvation, what is it? Well, for me it is flavored liquid coffee creamer. And it can be generic (WalMart has a lovely chocolate raspberry). Thats it! We could have a week, and we HAVE, that there is no extra money, and you look at each other and say "Hey man, we can't spend a cent this week until Friday". And it is tight! NO wiggle room, you feel like your elbows are pinned to your sides. But, if I have a good cup of coffee with my fancy flavored liquid creamer, all is going to be just fine. I have flavored creamer! THAT IS A LUXURY! I take my coffee without sugar, and just the fancy pants creamer. I am staunch that it is best with liquid creamer. My honey likes it with powdered, and it doesn't have to be flavored, but he does love the hazelnut creamer. It is just one of our many differences :)   
   I asked Jim what his "one thing" was. And he said FOOD. lol. And being his wife, his partner in life, I know that means cheap junk snack foods. That is what 14 years together gets you lol.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones