Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hurry! Before the light goes away!

   A mad dash. A scramble. I blindsided Biggest with this statement as she got off the bus. "I just need a quick couple, so brush your hair!" Then it was "Hey You and You - (Middle and Little), here hold this." Some "My arms hurt - the wind is wrecking it - how much longer do we have to do this" etc... You get the picture. And guess what? I did too - a neat little handful from about 10 minutes of pure chaos. I had an idea I needed to try - that had little to do with the model or the pose. And I had such a small window before the sun was going to go away. Over all the complaining from my children, except Biggest, was the gorgeous light in my viewfinder. Wow. I have been observing the way the light falls on these trees in our sideyard. I see them from my office window. What a great location! Where are some great locations you have stumbled upon that you see everyday, and have just overlooked?

By the way. I have great girls :)




No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones