Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh man...Selfie time.

   I belong to a group online and collectively we are doing a 52 week project. And this weeks theme was "Self". Ok, I read this theme at the beginning of the year and have been dreading it ever since. I am totally, totally, totally uncomfortable in front of the camera. And I think because of that, my clients always feel utterly comfortable with me. I hear it over and over again. I am so thankful they feel this way!
   Having to do this (notice how we are towards the end of the week, you can tell how enthusiastic I was lol) really forced me to go toe to toe with my comfort zone. For the record, it is very hard to do a self portrait. The whole technical aspect is more time consuming. However, all in all, I am glad I did it. And it has really given me a push to it a lot more. Maybe (maybe) I will do it once a week. I think it really pushes me to do better. I am pretty comfortable in my own skin, I don't think anyone is 100% of the time. But try doing a self portrait and you will see where you insecurities are.





1 comment:

Erin Crista said...

Beautiful!! You are stunning Brooke!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones