Monday, February 13, 2012

You know its a cold day when...

   When Middle says she wants to do pictures. I am pretty partial, but my girls are all just gorgeous - inside and out. I am a blessed woman. Middle and Little do NOT like to have their pictures taken. So when Middle says she wants to do them, I am scrambling to get my stuff together before she changes her mind! I will take it where I can get it! A quick trip outside and these are what we got. It was freezing out there, but you can't tell it. She is a natural. She noted that a jean jacket does NOTHING for you to keep you warm. And I am glad to report the gloves that I bought recently are excellent for shooting in. I forgot that I had them on! Yay!

I decided to check most of these out in black and white as well as color. I have been loving black and white lately. This shouldn't be a surprise to me, it's always been my first choice!




No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones