Friday, February 24, 2012

Meet Mackenzie!

   It is time for formal introductions. Meet Mackenzie Nall, of Kenz Kosmetics. She is the MUA (makeup artist) that will be working with all of my senior clients. Not only does she have a great talent and skill for her craft, but she is sweet and fun. My clients are very comfortable with her and leave feeling amazing because she plays up their best features. This is exactly what I have wanted for my seniors, well, all of my clients actually, but my seniors especially. That is a tough age and time. And on this day, the day of your custom senior session, it totally shouldn't be. You should feel incredible and have an amazing experience. Mackenzie is a part of making all that happen. Here she is! It was totally windy, BAD windy - so we were cut short on our shoot. She is such a little thing, I didn't want her to blow away :)





No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones