Monday, March 26, 2012

[Erin] Senior 2012

   This is the lovely, and super sweet Erin. She is a friend and classmate of another 2012 senior client of mine. I just love referrals! Erin happens to be one of my Senior Reps- which I love! She is absolutely the type of client I want advertising my senior business, and after you see this little sneak peek, you will see why. She is beautiful inside and out! I always have a lot of fun with my clients, and seniors rank right up there at the top!

   We shot in some new places today, and I don't think they could have been better locations. And the weather...gorgeous! Great light all day! I am thrilled to be a part of this day for Erin and her mom. And I can't wait for them to see the rest of the images!


1 comment:

Alisha Therrien said...

These are GORGEOUS Brooke!! I love your work!! xo

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones