Friday, March 23, 2012

Proper? No silly! It's PRIM!

   Meet little miss Prim - ahem, that is short from Primrose. Normally I name the pets, the kids, other people's pets, etc...but my girls beat me to it this time. And since my oldest is fresh finished with the Hunger Games series, we ended up with Prim, Clove and Glimmer. Primmy is one of three delectable little fat footed pitty babies that my friend Terica and I took in (lol, she took two, we took "Her Primness") to help out a young lady that loved her dogs so much that she was having to do without... and let me mention here, that her dogs were in excellent weight! I admire the fact that she COULD have sold these beautiful little girls, but decided instead that she would turn them over to rescue so that they could be rehomed with people who had wonderful intentions. So my hat is off to her! We are also lining up her other pets to be spayed/neutered. Doing what is best, is never the easiest. And so many take the easy road. She didn't. That is admirable.

   So long story short, instead of all the babies going to foster at Terica's house, my girls twisted (not EVEN lol) my arm to foster Prim. She slept very good last night. And has done wonderful today. So good in fact that she even was able to get in front of my lens :)




Rainy day, but a success! I made two new friends! And three furry ones! Left to right: Glimmer, Prim and Clove.


A little confused and they knocked over the soft sided crate.



This picture does not do Glimmer justice, at all. What a truly lovely girl! A true blue fawn, with a pretty little blue nose! She is going to have a giant head like her daddy. I can't wait to see her grown!

Clove, AKA, Boss Lady. lol. She was definitely big sister!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones