Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sisters Three

   Every parent usually has at least ONE child that doesn't love to have their picture taken...sometimes parents have more than one child who shares this attitude. I am one of the latter parents. Biggest is usually the most cooperative of my three. And she was no exception today. Middle is coming around. And Little, well, she agrees only if there is mega bribery, or, I do it on her terms. Today was a "her terms" kind of day.
   We have had unusually warm weather for the whole winter here, with cold snaps here and there. Today was gorgeous. We live on a steep hill. So any wheeled activities are best done on the flat part of the road in front of the house. I got Biggest and Middle to grab a couple of shots ( I am challenging myself to take more photos of my own kids) and Little wanted photos of her on her scooter. What a kid! Love my little sisters :)






No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones