Friday, July 29, 2011

Fun with backlighting

  Well unless you are a photographer, you probably don't get what I mean by the title of this post. The other day, I took my daughters youth pastors wife, Jenni, out for a quick mini session to get some maternity photos for her baby shower announcements. It was BLAZING hot outside, and she looked cool and calm...I was calm, but I certainly wasn't cool. I had to change clothes when I got home lol. What was beautiful, besides Jenni and sweet baby J, was the light. There was this great filtering from the trees we were under, and the backlighting was wonderful. We will finish up with the session later ~ we have an awesome plan for the rest of it, and I can't wait to show it to you all. Here is a little look at the lovelies!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones