Saturday, July 30, 2011

Its raining, its boring...

  Honey took Biggest and Middle to the grocery store, and that left me and Little home. No outside playing because it is raining. What do I make my seven year old child do? Take my pictures lol. Of course! I have really pretty light in my bedroom. It is the only room in the house that has any good light at all. Tripod wasn't going to cut it today. So fingers crossed that she didn't knock over the tripod and camera,  I get her to get some pictures of me. As a photographer, I am rarely in front of the camera. And although I do not like it, I find that doing it every once in a while puts in perspective for me, sort of what my clients feel like on the other side of the camera. It is a bit humbling. Not so much with my kids, but with another photographer...Oh I just am the worst client. Sorry Lori! I can't apologize enough lol.

  So here is the results of an afternoon of playing inside.

No actions used on this one.


A little action ran on this one.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Brooke, you are beautiful!! So glad I get to keep up with you!

Brooke said...

Kristi, you just made my day! Thank you so much :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Listen to jboaas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones